- Engage students by inviting them to contribute to a group collection! Whether they’re adding text, links, videos, images or Flipgrid shorts, you can make sure your students are engaging with your subject, even when they’re not in school.
- Wakelet’s integration with Microsoft Teams allows for optimized collaboration with colleagues.
- Easily able to curate all the resources for students in one web link,a picture of the exam board outcomes, a short video from YouTube and a Microsoft Form (quiz) for them to test their understanding of the topic they’re revising
- Target a specific area of the course to revise by providing contents in wakelet and how they could see exactly what they needed to know
- Encourage active listening by sharing weekly podcasts.
- Open classroom to the world in the form of newsletters, parent communication and multimedia publications
- Quick revision of important concepts just before the assessments
- To track & share student progress in the form of Student Digital Portfolios