- OneDrive is an online storage space that you can use to store your data.
- Integration with GroupMail allows you to store, sync and access your GroupMail Messages and Groups at other locations and on other devices.
- An Office 365 group makes sharing files easy by including a dedicated library, which is the primary place for storing all your group files.
- When you create a file or folder in the group’s library, all members of the group will be able to access it.
- When you add new members to the group, including guests (external users), they too will be able to access the files.
- By default, group members have view/edit access to the files, while everyone else in your organization has view access.